The next Music Parent meeting is this Thursday, September 18 at 7:30pm in the choir room.
Best in Percussion, Guard, Winds, Class 2a Winner and Grand Champions!
Thank you everyone who came out for the Community Show on Saturday night!
If we missed anyone at the Community Show on Saturday, we are still taking “Made in America” show shirt orders and spirit wear orders until Tuesday, September 16.
We need to get 7 more show shirt orders in order to place the order so this is your last chance!!
Please place your orders in the yellow box in the band room. Thank you. If you have any questions please email Sharon Hahn at firstname.lastname@example.org
LaBraid Butter Braids
Sale Ends and Orders Turned in to yellow box 9/23
Student earnings are 20% of the profit.
Checks Made Payable to Andrew Music Parents
ALL ORDERS PLACED MUST BE PICKED UP BY PARENTS AT THE NORTH ENTRANCE ON 10/4/14 BETWEEN 10:30 A – 12 NOON. NO EXCEPTIONS, THESE ARE FROZEN.
** Order forms will be available in all Music Classes on Friday. If your student does NOT bring one home, see me at the Parent Preview Show on Saturday 9/6**
- Tonight is the night to drop off your Marcus Theater ticket forms and money to Ann Nowocin. Meet her at school outside the band room (2nd floor) between 5-6pm or 9-9:15pm. You can contact Ann at Ann.Nowocin13@gmail.com
- The second and final Pop Drop for marching band will take place this Saturday, August 23 at VJA between 8:30-9:30am at the dock on the east side of the building. If you have any questions please contact Sherry Balestri at email@example.com We’re looking for a few volunteers to help unload and store the pop/water in the storage room!
- This is also a reminder that the marching season first fee was due August 15. The next two scheduled dates are September 12 and October 10. If you have any questions please contact Tom Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We’ve set our Parent Meeting dates for the 2014-15 school season. The first parent meeting will take place on Tuesday, August 26 at 7:30pm in the choir room (Room 239) at school. Please plan to attend to hear information about upcoming events, fundraising, competitions, concerts, school news and more!
Pop Drop #1
Date: Saturday, July 19th
Time: 8:30am – 9:30am
Saxophones – 2 cases of water
Clarinets – 2 cases of water
Flutes – 2 cases of Coke/Pepsi or Diet Coke
Drum Majors & Mellophones – 2 cases of Sprite, 7UP/Sierra Mist
ADDED FUNDRAISER TO HELP FUND YOUR STUDENTS ACCOUNT
MARCUS MOVIE THEATRE TICKETS AND GIFT CARDS
- 100% OF PERCENTAGE EARNED WILL GO DIRECTLY TO STUDENTS TRAVEL ACCOUNT.
- DEPENDING ON SELECTION, IT IS AN 8% OR 15% RETURN TO YOU. ( ie: EVERY $8 DIAMOND TICKET WILL BE $1.20 EARNED TO YOUR ACCOUNT!)
- FOR EVERY $300 SOLD YOU WILL ALSO EARN TWO FREE TICKETS.
- MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO ANDREW MUSIC PARENTS.
SALE DATES START 8/2/14:
PLEASE SEE ME AT THE PARENT PERFORMANCE AT CAMP IN THE DORMS ONE HOUR BEFORE AND 30 MINUTES AFTER TO PICK UP ORDER FORMS. (WHERE YOU PICK UP YOUR PRE-ORDERED SHOW SHIRTS)
IF YOU ARE NOT ATTENDING THE PERFORMANCE, PLEASE EMAIL ME TO MAKE ALTERNATE PICK UP ARRANGEMENTS. Ann.email@example.com
ALL ORDER FORMS AND PAYMENTS DUE 8/21/14 TO ME DIRECTLY. I WILL BE OUTSIDE THE BAND ROOM FROM 5 TO 6PM AND 9-9:15PM. (THESE WILL NOT BE TURNED INTO THE YELLOW BOX, TO GET ORDERS PROCESSED FASTER)
Product catalogs will go home with your student on 8/22, with product pick up day on 9/22/14.
EARN 20% of all sales to your students music account!
Shop! Online purchases made before 8/22 fundraiser are directly delivered to you, with credit applied on a monthly basis!
Shop on Amazon? Try Amazon Smile, same great Amazon but by selecting Andrew Music Parents as your beneficiary a percentage of EVERY purchase is donated back to our music program! http://smile.amazon.com
Dear Music Parents,
By now you should have received your students Andrew High School Registration letter for the 2014-2015 school year along with the Fee Payment Form. We would like to draw your attention to the Optional Fees section on the payment form to the Music Booster Membership fee. We encourage all parents to help support our music organization in providing quality programs for your students. The fee is only a one time payment of $10. Thank you in advance for your continued support.
VJA Music Parents Association
Craig Siano – President
Mario Nicasio – Vice President
Mary Kay Kinnerk – 2nd Vice President
Sherry Balestri – Secretary
Tom Brown – Treasurer