- Tonight is the night to drop off your Marcus Theater ticket forms and money to Ann Nowocin. Meet her at school outside the band room (2nd floor) between 5-6pm or 9-9:15pm. You can contact Ann at Ann.Nowocin13@gmail.com
- The second and final Pop Drop for marching band will take place this Saturday, August 23 at VJA between 8:30-9:30am at the dock on the east side of the building. If you have any questions please contact Sherry Balestri at firstname.lastname@example.org We’re looking for a few volunteers to help unload and store the pop/water in the storage room!
- This is also a reminder that the marching season first fee was due August 15. The next two scheduled dates are September 12 and October 10. If you have any questions please contact Tom Brown at email@example.com
- We’ve set our Parent Meeting dates for the 2014-15 school season. The first parent meeting will take place on Tuesday, August 26 at 7:30pm in the choir room (Room 239) at school. Please plan to attend to hear information about upcoming events, fundraising, competitions, concerts, school news and more!
Pop Drop #1
Date: Saturday, July 19th
Time: 8:30am – 9:30am
Saxophones – 2 cases of water
Clarinets – 2 cases of water
Flutes – 2 cases of Coke/Pepsi or Diet Coke
Drum Majors & Mellophones – 2 cases of Sprite, 7UP/Sierra Mist
ADDED FUNDRAISER TO HELP FUND YOUR STUDENTS ACCOUNT
MARCUS MOVIE THEATRE TICKETS AND GIFT CARDS
- 100% OF PERCENTAGE EARNED WILL GO DIRECTLY TO STUDENTS TRAVEL ACCOUNT.
- DEPENDING ON SELECTION, IT IS AN 8% OR 15% RETURN TO YOU. ( ie: EVERY $8 DIAMOND TICKET WILL BE $1.20 EARNED TO YOUR ACCOUNT!)
- FOR EVERY $300 SOLD YOU WILL ALSO EARN TWO FREE TICKETS.
- MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO ANDREW MUSIC PARENTS.
SALE DATES START 8/2/14:
PLEASE SEE ME AT THE PARENT PERFORMANCE AT CAMP IN THE DORMS ONE HOUR BEFORE AND 30 MINUTES AFTER TO PICK UP ORDER FORMS. (WHERE YOU PICK UP YOUR PRE-ORDERED SHOW SHIRTS)
IF YOU ARE NOT ATTENDING THE PERFORMANCE, PLEASE EMAIL ME TO MAKE ALTERNATE PICK UP ARRANGEMENTS. Ann.firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL ORDER FORMS AND PAYMENTS DUE 8/21/14 TO ME DIRECTLY. I WILL BE OUTSIDE THE BAND ROOM FROM 5 TO 6PM AND 9-9:15PM. (THESE WILL NOT BE TURNED INTO THE YELLOW BOX, TO GET ORDERS PROCESSED FASTER)
Product catalogs will go home with your student on 8/22, with product pick up day on 9/22/14.
EARN 20% of all sales to your students music account!
Shop! Online purchases made before 8/22 fundraiser are directly delivered to you, with credit applied on a monthly basis!
Shop on Amazon? Try Amazon Smile, same great Amazon but by selecting Andrew Music Parents as your beneficiary a percentage of EVERY purchase is donated back to our music program! http://smile.amazon.com
Dear Music Parents,
By now you should have received your students Andrew High School Registration letter for the 2014-2015 school year along with the Fee Payment Form. We would like to draw your attention to the Optional Fees section on the payment form to the Music Booster Membership fee. We encourage all parents to help support our music organization in providing quality programs for your students. The fee is only a one time payment of $10. Thank you in advance for your continued support.
VJA Music Parents Association
Craig Siano – President
Mario Nicasio – Vice President
Mary Kay Kinnerk – 2nd Vice President
Sherry Balestri – Secretary
Tom Brown – Treasurer
All marching band forms are now available on-line.
Click on the FORMS tab above to download the files.
Hello Marching Band and Parents,
Below you will find a pre-order form link for the Made In America show shirt. The design is still in the works. Please put your order form and payment in the yellow box (in the band room) by Thursday, July 3, 2014. The shirts will be given out at the parent show at the end of band camp. If you have any questions, please email Sharon Hahn at email@example.com or Deanne Gustafson at firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you!
Hello again Marching Thunderbolts and Parents,
Download the document called Pop Drop. This is a very important part of our marching band season. We ask that each group, according to the letter, drop off either water or pop on their designated day. These beverages are used throughout the season including a few days at camp, at all competitions or even special meals. We will be looking for a few dads and moms to help unload on those days and help stock it all in the music storage room! If you have any questions regarding Pop Drop do not hesitate to Sherry Balestri.
Help support the many music programs at Andrew High School which include; 3 Concert Bands, 2 Jazz Bands, Pep Band, 5 Choirs, Winter & Spring Musicals, Marching Band, Winter Guard & Winter Percussion, Along with Scholarships given out by the organization.
Event includes; 18 holes of golf with cart, lunch with beverage & Family Style Prime rib dinner.
Fun, Sun (hopefully), Golf, Beverages, “Split the POT”, Door Prizes, Raffles, Golf Contests,
(Proceeds to benefit the General Music Fund)
Sunday, June 8, 2014
Silver Lake Country Club
14700 S. 82nd Avenue
Orland Park, IL
T-Times starting at 11:30am
Dinner will be at 4:30pm