Come out to Support our Winter Guard! The first color guard competition is this Sunday, January 25, 2015, at Naperville North High School located at 899 Mill Street, Naperville, IL 60563. Their performance time is scheduled for 12:26. Hope to see you there!
28th Annual Spring Arts and Crafts Show
Saturday, February 28 2015…..9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Sunday, March 1, 2015……9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
DEADLINE FOR PREVIOUS PARTICIPANTS- January 5, 2015 (after this date, no ‘same booth’ guarantee.)
Deadline for all other participants-February 1, 2015
There is a change in the time for picking up the pies and wreaths this Saturday, November 22. The revised pick-up time will be from 11:00am – 12 noon. Don’t forget that we will be at the north entrance of the school (pond side). Your pies are frozen and must be picked up on Saturday. We do not have a place to store them! Sherry and her family love pie so if you leave it at school she will have extra pies for Thanksgiving!
The Marcus Theatre fundraiser started yesterday. You can print your forms from the vjamusic.com webpage. There is a bonus right now: for every $25 gift card purchased they will get a $5 snack cash coupon for (each!)
Make your holiday’s a littler simpler by purchasing Marcus Gift Cards, Certificates or Tickets for your family and friends!
*Sale Starts 11/17/14
*Order and Money Turn in 12/1 (No late orders can be accepted)
*Checks made payable to Andrew Music Parents
* Orders distributed after last performance at 12/9 Holiday Concert.
Order forms will be passed out to your students during classes on 11/17 and a copy will be available on the website.
As always, any questions please contact
2014 MARCHING BAND BANQUET
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2014
5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
14500 LaGrange Road, Orland Park
DUE MONDAY, NOVEMBER 17th!
Hello Music Parents,
We have been given an extension to order wreaths. Please send in your order form with your check, made out to Andrew Music Parents, and make sure it gets into the yellow box in the band room by this Wednesday, November 5th.
We will be sending home the Marcus Theatre fundraiser booklets and order forms on November 17th. The Marcus Theatre fundraiser will run through December 1st. This is a great opportunity to get your friends and family a great stocking stuffer just in time for the holidays.
Mark your calendars for Saturday, January 17th when all keglers should report to Orland Bowl for our 2nd Annual Andrew Music Parents Candlelight Bowl. Last year was a big success so come out and enjoy a night of fun, food and spirits for a good cause. Adults and students are welcome to attend this event. More information will be coming soon.
MONDAY-Raffle tickets with Payment are due to yellow box.
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday- Craft Show Yard Signs will be passed out. Please find a great spot and post! (These are already in band room if any parents wish to get a head start!)
FRIDAY- Volunteers needed for Craft Show Set up.
SATURDAY- Volunteers needed for Craft Show.
SATURDAY- Pie and Wreath orders with Payments due to either Ann or Yellow Box.
SATURDAY- 8pm Community Show in the Stadium. Please bring one non-perishable food item to be donated to the Tinley Park Food Pantry.
SUNDAY- Volunteers needed for Craft Show and Take Down.
We will have donuts and hot chocolate for those who sign up to volunteer for Saturday morning – not a bad deal! Come to the community service office to sign up!
Hello Music Parents and Students,
- Please view the attached flyer for the VJA Music Parents Fall Craft Show! Volunteers are a vital part of our number one fundraiser for the music program. Please consider volunteering for at least one shift over the 3 days. Thank you to Veena Rao and Eileen Brown for coordinating the adult volunteers.
- Students, please sign up for volunteer hours in the community service office at school. Mrs. Balestri will ask what shift and day you would like to volunteer. If you sign up, please show up. Student helpers are also a vital part of this program! If you are performing with either the band or choir you will get service hours during that time as well.
- There is a Music Parent Meeting tomorrow October 22 at 7:30pm in the choir room.
- The Music Parents Annual Raffle Sale tickets are due on Monday, October 27. Please turn in all ticket stubs and payments to the YELLOW BOX in the band room. Please make checks payable to: ANDREW MUSIC PARENTS.